No More Bent Poles!
The galvanized steel post and durable spring allows for super flexibility when hit from any angle.
- Eliminates replacement costs - no more bent bollards
- Flexes when hit from any angle
- Withstands high winds
- Handles most steel regulatory signs
- Easy to install, no special tools required
- 9" x 9" x 1/8" steel base plate
- 6 foot or 8 foot steel 1-5/8" round galvanized post (silver)
- Overall height - 78" or 102"
- E-Coat Corrosion Resistant Barrier with optional Durable Black Powder Coat Finish
- Includes FlexPost mounting hardware for asphalt, concrete or adhesive
- Includes sign mounting hardware (sign not provided)
FlexPost-Rigid uses a rigid adapter in place of the FlexPost spring. The adapter has a rigid sleeve with thin diagonal cuts which bend at a pivot point. The sleeve can be customized to be more or less firm. When the post is hit, it is easily pulled 2back to the upright position.
FlexPost-Rigid can also be transformed to the original FlexPost or FlexBollard by swapping the rigid adapter for the spring!
- Overall height - 6', 8', or 9'
- Rugged cast galvanized coated steel base with hidden 5/16" thick steel spring
- Includes 4" steel zinc coated anchors
- Sign brackets included
- Asphalt, concrete or Adhesive Mount
Detent Bracket Kit
- Keeps XL post rigid until struck
- Galvanized steel
- Includes 4 brackets: 3.25"x1"x3/16"
Get A Quote
Please fill out the form below, and a member of our team will provide you with a personalized quote.